Branding –Trademark Guidelines
Since our, the RACEMEDIA™ brand has come to stand for something more than our products and services. The RACEMEDIA™ brand is an essential symbol of our company’s efforts to provide the best experience possible.
Given our inherent pride in our brand, we have created these guidelines and general instructions to make it fun, easy, flexible, and accessible for our customers, partners, and fans to work with our brand while preserving our corporate identity. If you need to use RACEMEDIA™ icons, logos, or other marks in ways that materially differ from these guidelines, you will need to contact RACEMEDIA™ for a written license. While you may use RACEMEDIA™ marks per these guidelines, it does not mean that you have any vested rights in RACEMEDIA™ Marks, logos, or any other trademark, trade name, service mark, business name, or goodwill of RACEMEDIA™. We want to grant as much flexibility as possible; however, our lawyers have to earn their keep by protecting RACEMEDIA™ against any unauthorized use of any trademark, trade name, service mark, business name, or goodwill of RACEMEDIA™. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permission or license granted by RACEMEDIA™ and may incur legal liabilities for any damages.
Use all RACEMEDIA™ marks and logos in a form that adheres to the rules below, including capitalization, typeface, and style.
If you have questions about these terms or anything else about RaceMedia, please don’t hesitate to contact us here: CONTACT US
To make it easy to use RACEMEDIA logos and marks in your applications and promotion materials appropriately, we have created this web page containing downloadable digital artwork and instructions.
The use of RACEMEDIA™ in text
Here’s how to use our name in written copy:
- RACEMEDIA™ should have a trademark symbol the first time it appears in a creative copy.
- RACEMEDIA™ spelling should never be changed, andRACEMEDIA™ should always be capitalized. It is never plural or possessive.
- RACEMEDIA™ should not be used as part of a brand name, joined with a hyphen, or used in names of applications or other products.
- Instead, use “for RACEMEDIA™”.
- Incorrect: “iRACEMEDIA™”.
- Incorrect: “My RACEMEDIA App”
- Correct: “My App for RACEMEDIA™”.
- If used with a third party logo, “for RACEMEDIA™” needs to be smaller than the third party logo.
- Any use of the RACEMEDIA name in communications requires the attribution: RACEMEDIA™ is a trademark of RACEMEDIA GROUP™
- Only accurate references are acceptable. It is not permissible to say that a site uses RACEMEDIA™ services and applications when it does not. Similarly, the use of web badges is likewise only appropriate when the site uses RACEMEDIA™ services.
- We know you would never do this, but RACEMEDIA™ trademarks, graphic symbols, logos, typeface, or icons may not be used disparagingly.
- You may not use any RACEMEDIA™ trademark or logo, which would imply that RACEMEDIA™ has an affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third-party product or service, without express written permission.
- Under no circumstances shall an identical or nearly identical RACEMEDIA™ trademark be used as a domain name.
- Third parties should not use variations or misspellings or act in any way that would cause any initial interest confusion over RACEMEDIA™ trademarks.
- Other than Certified Partners, Authorized Resellers, or Brand Ambassador Partners may not bid for keywords, Google AdWords, or other targeted advertising systems using RACEMEDIA™ or its keywords, marks, or misspellings. Nor may third-parties use RACEMEDIA™ marks in domain names, any search engine optimization, meta tags, search terms, code, or other misrepresentation.