RaceMedia seeks International Sponsor Executives (ISE)
RaceMedia seeks International Sponsor Executives (*ISE)
in a four-year race related branding project.
RaceMedia is a communication service agency who have taken the best from our commercial and creative experience to offer a line of services specifically designed for rightsholders and global brands.
Our mission is to encourage rights holders to unlock greater value from their audiences and brand partnerships. We do this by providing a single point of entry into our global marketing network and give you access to top brands who are looking for attractive opportunities in sports and event.
We work as connectors between racing teams, drivers and rights holders.
Our platform is the fastest growing race series ever, the TCR-concept. Launched in 2015, the TCR International Series proved to be an innovatory Touring Car competition that provides close and exciting racing while keeping the running costs under control. Each event is made up of two sprint races in which 350bhp racing cars derived from the sporting versions of the production models clash in door-to-door fights.
Connect with more than 950 million TV viewers
Last season, worldwide TCR TV distribution reached 190 countries across dozens of TV networks, and more than 950 million viewers around the world watch the TCR-events. Our sponsor opportunity also offers a wide spread in various digital media platforms. With TCR-official TV distribution, who handles all race media production, as well as our media production we could say that we offer our sponsors a full coverage and endless opportunities for activations. Our sponsor’s message will reach their audience through dedicated websites, social networks, media partners in print.
RaceMedia seeks International Sponsor Executive (ISE) in a four-year race related branding project.
RaceMedia are growing and have the ambition to grow faster. Therefore we are looking for more people like us. We understand that we can only be successful when we have the best sales professionals. The ideal candidate for this position is someone who knows exactly which international partners he or she should approach to increase sales.
The candidates we are looking for is Senior Sales Executives who have extensive experience in closing deals at the highest corporate levels by applying all the digital communication tools of today and through face to face meetings.
With a very competitive commission structure, we are only looking for individuals who have experience within a high-pressure sales environment and who wants to work in an inspiring environment. Except for the commissions, our ISE´s will also accompany their clients to all international race events we participate in.
The focus is to build relationships with potential investors, close sponsor deals and to grow RaceMedia´s network of international partners. You will also contribute to the long-term growth of the business by developing new sponsor products, strategic retail partnerships, gaining new customer business with current RaceMedia products and managing established accounts.
The ISE role will suit someone well positioned and with strong connections preferably in PR-industry, financial, retail, media or in the Automotive sector. We are interested in applicants based in EU, USA, Asia and the Middle East. Preferably with significant experience within sponsoring and media sales.
The ideal candidate is someone who already works as an independent entrepreneur with a strong existing network of clients. You will hold a distinguished business and academic background or other comparable experience and have the ambitions to establish and develop our unique concept further.
- Expertise in the negotiation process
- Professionalism and integrity
- Ability to Meet Sales Goals
- Negotiation Skills and Presentation Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and business relationship skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Flexibility, adaptability and strong initiative
- Good judgment and “sense of the deal”
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Self-starter with a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and to work independently
- Develop New Business
- Passionate, self-motivated, results driven mentality
- Strong Problem Solving and Time Management Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- A valid passport
- Fluently in English, written and spoken
- A second and third foreign language ability is a significant advantage.
Furthermore, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To enter into new partnerships/contracts between the client and RaceMedia
- To actively approach new customers and prospects
- To administer all generated leads and contact information in our CRM system
- To provide follow up on provided marketing information to leads, prospects, and customers
- The follow up on leads, prospects, and customers after a race event or meeting with our brand
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers by timely and comprehensive products and suggestions about new features
- To be the first point of contact between the client and RaceMedia
- To contribute to the collection of strategic market information to monitor competitors’ products and customer response.
For further inquiries, please contact us by email at email@example.com
For more information contact:
Tel: +46(0)708 53 85 35